Are you excited by the latest developments on the web, and obsessive about the details around standards, process, automation and tooling? As excited about DevOps as you are about in-page optimisation? Confidently proclaim full-stack confidence? Love LAMP? Able to translate the technical into English for the wider team? Good.
We have a vacancy in the digital team to play a key role in the development and support of web sites and all things digital for big b2b brands around the globe.
THE JOB DESCRIPTION
- Play a central role in our digital development team, contributing to the design and development of digital assets from short-lived campaign microsites to enterprise websites.
- Design and develop systems, sites, interfaces and APIs.
- Develop robust and user-friendly PHP-based web applications.
- Deliver excellent, proactive support of digital aspects of our work for an ever-growing roster of clients.
- Perform and schedule web updates.
- Work in tandem with colleagues across the agency to create digital prototypes, and finished systems.
- Test and QA code, including cross-browser and cross-platform displays and performance.
THE SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge of current web development technologies and design tools.
- Knowledge of testing, deployment, server provision and operation.
- Experience with CMS platforms such as Craft, ExpressionEngine, Drupal & WordPress.
- Proficiency in GIT and the ability to lead adherence to agreed working practices.
- Ability to meet deadlines, organise workload and work in a team.
- Must be self-motivated and able to take direction when asked.
- Ability and willingness to learn new techniques, technologies and concepts effectively.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org