Temporary Inside Sales Executive
Put simply, we help our customers get the right mix of cloud services they need to power their business. Our managed hybrid cloud services are unique in Scotland; combining private cloud and colocation from our data centres in Aberdeen and Dundee, with public cloud services from AWS. With 25 years of experience, we’re first choice as trusted advisors to help Scotland’s public and private sector take full advantage of the potential and benefits of the cloud. This breadth of solution and level of experience sets us apart from other companies. We put our customers first, always. Our skilled and highly certified team pride ourselves on building strong relationships and getting cloud right for our customers – every time.
What will you do at Brightsolid?
Brightsolid is looking for an experienced Internal Sales Executive with proven experience of working in a telephone-based sales/marketing role within a technology environment to help drive revenue growth within the business. This is a temporary opportunity for a period of 6 months.
You will be:
- Able to quickly grasp solutions, services and value propositions and translate them.
- Able to identify and qualify potential sales opportunities, through both outbound calls and email as a key step to support integrated marketing campaigns.
- Expected to respond to inbound sales enquiries generated by the marketing team, e.g. from website, events, social media.
- Able to present and record information within the company’s CRM database and ensure clear and concise lead handover to the relevant Client Engagement Manager.
- An integral part of the Marketing team by supporting the full marketing and sales lifecycle.
- Responsible for generating qualified leads through intelligent use of the organisation’s CRM system (Salesforce).
- Responsible for building campaign lists and adding new accounts and contacts as required into the CRM system with any associated follow up tasks.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in the response to integrated Marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with both the Sales and Marketing teams to support lead generation activity.
- Comfortable engaging with senior stakeholders in both prospective customer organisations, and within Brightsolid.
What are we looking for?
We recognise that this role contains a blend of sales and marketing skills and experience. To be successful you will bring:
- Proven experience of working in a similar role within a technology environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to engage technical and business stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent telephone skills ideally with a proven track record of building customer relationships, particularly over the phone.
- Confidence and experience in cold-calling prospective customers to identify opportunities within a B2B context.
- Ability to build trusting relationships with customers including understanding their business needs and technical challenges plus find opportunities for customers to gain additional value from Brightsolid.
- Awareness and understanding of managed hybrid cloud services including good awareness of underpinning private and public cloud infrastructure platforms.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
How to stand out?
You will recently have worked within a similar lead generation role within either a Sales or Marketing team and you will have strong practical knowledge and experience of sales and marketing functions within a technology environment, and have the ability to demonstrate solid experience of driving improvements by generating and converting leads.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, temporary position, working 35 hours per week working from home. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.