Social Ad Ops Executive
The role of the Social Ad Ops Executive is more important than ever. Brands are in an ever-changing environment with growing opportunities to advertise across multiple platforms online. From The Press and Journal to The People’s Friend, Digital Ad Ops work across all of DC Thomson Media’s digital products including display, video, social and native. With a primary focus ensuring that the implementation and delivery of DC Thomson Media’s digital advertising campaigns are effective, efficient and facilitate and deliver revenue.
We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual with a passion for paid social media advertising, to plan, implement and executive campaigns. You will be working closely with internal teams such as Commercial Content and Creative to ensure that DC Thomson Media is delivering the best digital advertising solutions for advertisers.
- Work with internal teams to ensure DC Thomson Media is delivering outstanding digital advertising solutions for advertisers.
- Work with internal teams to identify and advance any opportunities to exceed campaign KPIs and improve the performance of campaigns.
- Ensure client retention is maximised by delivering a high standard of understanding and ensuring the Digital Ad Ops team is providing the highest levels of service with regard to pre, mid and post campaign support.
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of paid social media campaign delivery to understand all technical elements, delivery processes, audiences and essential troubleshooting skills required.
- Produce copy for commercial social media posts.
- Communicate with sales teams/clients/agencies on campaign delivery and performance supported by the generation of regular reports and attending client meetings (as appropriate).
- Work with other members of the Digital Ad Ops team to ensure best practice is adhered to for all campaigns, identifying and proposing improvements to process and procedures as appropriate.
- Relevant experience in paid social media
- Good understanding of Facebook audiences and the use of
- To consistently produce highly accurate work, particularly working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent numerical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good project management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to simplify complex concepts and ideas
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong analytics and problem-solving skills
- Desire to learn
- Ability to adapt to, and input into new technology processes
- Knowledge of adserving, programmatic and social media advertising platforms.
- Experience of working with Data Management Platforms and audience segmentation.
- Knowledge of the digital advertising and publishing landscape and current trends
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our Aberdeen or Dundee office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, health cash plan, excellent pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com