Senior Talent Producer – Events
This is an exciting opportunity to join the award-winning team at The Stylist Group to work on the ever-expanding demand for talent involvement in event-based content across the year.
- To be the main point of contact for the events team to create talent related content and campaigns of an excellent standard to run across The Stylist Group platforms.
- To research, acquire and manage talent across all events at The Stylist Group.
- To manage the timeline and budgets for talent involvement in The Stylist Group’s events.
- To ensure all talent are thoroughly briefed, managing their needs and resolving any difficulties, while also taking care to liaise with The Stylist Group and client stake holders and not conflict with the event objectives.
- To collaborate with the Head of Talent Partnerships in maintaining the ‘talent bible’ and talent processes across The Stylist Group.
- To support, where required, the Head of Talent Partnerships in curating commercially led events.
- Develop and maintain a broad and contemporary knowledge of talent relevant to The Stylist Group brand.
- To meet and greet talent on the days of shoots / events and to be their main point of contact upon the day(s) of their involvement.
- To process post-event talent invoices on the satisfactory completion of their contractual duties.
- To curate the content and take ownership of all talent related elements for events including but not limited to, The Remarkable Woman Awards, Remarkable Summit, Stylist Live Luxe and Nobody Told Me Podcast.
- To represent the company in a professional and appropriate manner when liaising with publicists, agents and talent.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have:
- Great relationships with agents and PRs
- Experience curating and producing talent related content
- Experience managing talent budgets/costs
- Constant curiosity for new and exciting talent.
They require the ability to straddle editorial brainstorming and thinking creatively with the practicalities of booking and managing talent.
Applicants should be able to demonstrate significant relative experience.
Closing Date: Mid-day Monday 24th February