Senior Digital Commercial Editor
The Stylist Group is looking for a creative, digital obsessed, co-branded content lover to join the digital commercial team of the brand’s creative solutions arm, Stylist Studios. If you have a passion for creating content that answers the needs of clients, brand and audience, and think the below sounds like you then we would like to hear from you.
To create the commercial content for digital partnerships, from concept to creation and overseeing the quality of deliverables from the digital content team. You will need to be details focussed, driven by analytics and a creative with a keen interest in the co-branded space.
- Be present in brainstorms, representing a digital content perspective based on previous learnings and contributing to creative responses. You must be confident ideating concepts for on-site, video, social, and email.
- Write full, well-thought out concepts to be used in brief responses.
- Maintain internal relationships with relevant teams (sales, campaign producers, art, campaign delivery), to ensure ideas and content are achievable within budget.
- Communicate learnings and knowledge of our digital audience across platforms (stylist.co.uk, Stylist Loves and across our social channels).
- Commission content whenever relevant, leveraging a network of writers and experts, but also be comfortable regularly writing content in-house.
- Have proven experience in the video production process – you should be confident in creating concepts for video, writing scripts, leading shoots and managing the editing process.
- Oversee the output of the digital commercial editors, editing and improving wherever appropriate. Responsible for the day-to-day quality of the team output.
- Ensure campaigns are delivered on time and to the highest possible quality, reflecting Stylist’s ethos and tone of voice.
- Work with design team to ideate and deliver the most creative executions possible within budget.
- Work with the campaign delivery team to choose and create high performing traffic drivers.
- Communicate with campaign producers on a daily basis regarding timelines and live production. Have the ability to manage your own time and prioritise workloads.
- Monitor campaign performance and adapt to optimise.
- Be aware of industry shifts and competitors work and performance.
- Be passionate about the core pillars of Stylist.
Key Skill Requirements:
- Substantial digital experience, working with commercial partners across multiple principles including on-site, video, social and email.
- CMS, SEO and social platform experience. Experience on Facebook Business Manager also a plus.
- An understanding of what makes engaging content that delivers for client, brand and readers.
- An understanding of revenue pressures and requirements of the business and market.
- Ability to use analytics to inform decision making.
- Ability to communicate digital executions and the benefits of them to people who may not have much experience in the digital space.
- Editorial experience is a plus.
- Proactive, solution-based attitude.
- Personable with strong communication skills and ability to forge strong networks and relationships.
- Clear communicator, with excellent networks.
- To represent the company in a professional and appropriate manner when attending shoots and liaising with external companies.
- Hunger and drive to bring executional excellence to the Digital Content Team.
- Ability to give and receive open and honest feedback – essential in creating a strong team culture and helping elevate standard of the overall team.
- Extremely organised with strong people skills and an eye for quality and detail.
- A professional team player with a positive and can-do attitude and works well under pressure.
Closing Date: Tuesday 25th February 2020