Senior Digital Analyst
We are looking for a Senior Digital Analyst to support the Digital, Editorial and eCommerce teams in analysing data from the websites to aid increasing website performance, engagement, conversion and revenue.
The Digital Analyst is responsible for ensuring reports, analysis and dashboards are shared with their stakeholders to deliver organisation-wide data and digital insight projects as well as being a proactive specialist enabling teams to monitor relevant KPI information in support of strategic aims.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparing analyses and interpretation of data in order to report on and improve performance across various metrics for DCT Media websites. These can include increasing conversions to subscription, ecommerce, engagement levels and business intel
- Working across various stakeholder groups to help understand user personas and behaviours to help achieve key business metrics
- Making complex and technical information and language simple and accessible for non-technical audiences
- Modelling of data to help inform business decisions
- Recommend and assist in implementing digital marketing campaigns
- Providing technical leadership support for Google
- Analytics and in particular the marketing analytics function
- Collaborating with implementation teams to ensure metrics requirements align with development capabilities
- Be a thought leader to the business in data analytics and BI
- Experience in using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Omniture or Webtrends
- Expert ability to analyse, model and interpret data.
- Programming languages such as SQL and Python
- Comprehensive knowledge in digital marketing techniques, metrics and KPIs
- Highly strategic and analytical problem solver
- An excellent working knowledge of statistical methods and data/web analysis software
- A detailed knowledge of online analytics tools, methods, and trends
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.