Sales Account Manager
Aceville as part of DC Thomson Media are looking for a Sales Account Manager to join their team in Colchester. This dynamic role will be to generate advertising revenue through our brand channels in print, online, social media & video. You will be a fundamental member of the team and will have a crucial role promoting the organisation and developing new accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To generate advertising revenue across our multiple platforms (print, digital, social and video)
- Speak and build rapport with new and existing advertisers
- Create bespoke multi-channel proposals to meet client’s needs
- Generate creative ideas to help with brand growth
- Close and secure proposals with advertisers
- Chase artwork and proof where necessary
- Maintain and manage CRM system
- Achieve KPI’s
- Sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Able to build rapport quickly
- Great customer service/relation skills
- Team working abilities
- Strong time management skills
Desire to work in a fast paced team environment and enjoy the buzz and momentum of what a sales role provides!
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you.
This is a full- time, permanent position, based in our Colchester office. We offer a generous package including: healthcare cash plan, excellent pension, a competitive salary, birthday day off after completion of your first year, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org