Quantitative Insight Executive
BEANO BRAIN is seeking someone who is passionate about kids and families and an advocate of the role that authentic insight can play to drive business decisions.
Possessing quantitative research and project management skills, this person is ideally looking for a new challenge and a step up in the next stage of their career with scope for rapid progression. They are motivated by the opportunity to be an important team member in the fast-growing Beano Brain business.
They are excited by working with passionate, expert kids’ insight colleagues and for UK & international clients who need inspiration about, guidance around and connection with kids, teens and families.
To manage and co-ordinate client insight projects, working closely with the wider team:
- Liaising with sample and survey scripting partners in the UK and globally
- Including cost collation, helping prepare research proposals, project set up, local partner/supplier management
- Briefing external suppliers
- Monitoring survey progress
Quantitative research on the Beano Brain
You will help run our unique quantitative platform – Beano Brain Omnibus – which gathers COPPA-compliant responses to questions on Beano.com from its young users. (See it in action https://www.beano.com/categories/quizzes). You will create, collate, review, report and catalogue research questions and surveys generated on Beano.com for insight purposes, ensuring questions are designed to be child-appropriate and aligned to Beano’s editorial values.
- You will prepare, present and support on quantitative findings and recommendations to Beano Studios and commercial clients alike
- You will work closely with the Beano Brain team to support the Digital, the Content and the Consumer Product teams with current, relevant quantitatively derived insights. Bespoke Quantitative research projects
- You will take part in client meetings and be part of the briefing and proposal process
- You will feed into the design of insight projects, with guidance from line managers o Including drafting discrete parts of client proposals
- You will support in the preparation, management and carrying out of quality ad hoc research, from initiation to completion
- Including drafting questionnaires, checking survey links, creating data tables
- You will help to draft insightful, persuasive and action inspiring presentations, working closely with the senior project team
- You will provide support in analysis and writing debriefs, both single & multi market, creating persuasive and action inspiring presentations
- You will help present insights to Beano Brain clients with support from the senior team
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level (preferable but not essential)
- Interest in and curiosity for youth culture / trends / associated brand world
- Project management experience / able to work with external suppliers to make sure we meet timings
- Sound understanding of quantitative research methods and techniques
- Strong analytical skills and experience contributing to analysis sessions
- Excellent lateral thinking skills, in particular an ability to look beyond the obvious
- Ability to write first draft of a questionnaire
- Able to write small sections of debrief/output with clear briefing from seniors
- Strong communication skills with different levels within the business/external suppliers
- Highly proficient in PPT / Word and Excel
- Experience of using statistical analysis software such as SPSS or ideally Q is preferred (www.qresearchsoftware.com)
- Creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with kids, able to build quick rapport
- Expertise in specific area of youth culture and/ or families
- Experience working on multi-market projects, especially the US
- Experience working on mixed quant/ qual projects
- 2nd language e.g. French, German Spanish
WHO IS BEANO BRAIN?
BEANO BRAIN IS A GEN ALPHA & GEN Z INSIGHTS CONSULTANCY FROM BEANO STUDIOS
Born from decades of experience with kids, we help companies build their own connections with families using our unparalleled knowledge of Gen Alpha, Gen Z and their Millennial parents.
Our bespoke consulting solutions help brands stay ahead of trends and prepare for the future by using the power of big data and pairing millions of proprietary data points with rich, qualitative panels and bespoke insight.
We love working with clients who are purposeful and are not afraid to ruffle a few feathers, like us!
We are on a mission to build an empathetic, insightful and often untold view of kids, teens and their families in order to inspire innovation for businesses and brands.
Beano Brain welcomes applications from everyone who make up our diverse society to make sure we and our clients are best placed to create the amazing stuff for kids, their friends and their families. Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, we regret we are unable to contact you unless you are shortlisted for the selection process.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week from our London, Fleet Street Office. We offer a generous package including 26 days holiday, health cash plan, onsite staff gym, excellent pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.