Production & Creative Coordinator
We are looking for a ‘Production & Creative Coordinator’ to join our advertising department.
We are looking for someone who wants to kickstart their career in the media industry, with a keen interest in advertising and design, to join our lively team. The main part of this role is coordinating the production of ads for our top selling titles, and the secondary part is assisting the creative team in a variety of projects. The candidate needs to be someone who is friendly, confident and a team player. They can expect a high level of responsibility from the start.
This position would suit a graduate with relevant experience, a proficiency in InDesign/Photoshop, an impeccable understanding of the English language and high attention to detail.
As a new member of the team, it is important that the successful applicant is outgoing with a strong work ethic, pro-active and reliable with good attention to detail and a passion for graphic design, both online and offline.
- Copy chasing adverts from clients
- Page planning and placing ads for multiple titles
- Liaising with ad agencies to ensure copy is sent in correctly and on time
- Keeping great relationships with clients and agencies
- Assisting the design/Creative Lead with a variety of projects
- Resizing/repurposing ads
- Building ads for the entire magazine and newspaper portfolio
- Pitch/Presentation design
- Media pack/Style Guide design
- Assisting with mock-ups for brand partnerships
- Be involved in brainstorms for future projects and innovation
- Excellent organisation skills, personable manner, with the ability to multi-task and work to strict deadlines
- Pro-active, self-starter
- Comfortable interacting with clients and internal staff alike (on the phone and email)
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- A creative thinker, with an ability to articulate ideas from a critical stand-point
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfortable using InDesign and Photoshop
- Be flexible – new opportunities will arise and so the role is not limited to the duties within this job description.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our London, Fleet Street Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Gym Discount, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.