Finance Operations Manager – Shared Services
Reporting to the Head of Finance Shared Services the role will be responsible for the Shared Service team, managing all finance back-office functions with direct reports. This position requires a high calibre, qualified accountancy professional with a proven track record in leading and motivating large teams, continuous improvement around processes, procedures and systems along with excellent stakeholder management skills.
The role will be a key point of contact for managing issues and escalations with customers and suppliers, as well as a key internal business partner to various other teams across the business, including customer management, procurement and finance.
- Lead and provide day to day management of the Shared Services department which is responsible for Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Expenses and Banking. Our team is a multi-site team with multiple ERP systems at present which under the transformation project will migrate to a single ERP system with one standard process.
- Provide information and recommendations to the Head of Finance Shared Services to develop and implement new services/policies/procedures for Shared Services.
- Ensure continuous delivery of Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable processing services to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- Measure Shared Service performance, drive service efficiency and productivity against industry benchmarks and best practice, provide frequent reporting against internal KPI’s.
- Key point of contact to a range of stakeholders, both internally and externally.
- Provide leadership to the Shared Service team through effective objective setting, delegation and communication.
- Knowledge, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Experience of working in and managing a team within a Shared Service environment.
- Experience in identifying and implementing significant process improvements.
- Excellent customer service and delivery focus.
- Ability to lead, organise and motivate large teams.
- Strong relationship builder.
- Performance management skills and mentoring/coaching.
- Challenges the status quo, identifies new opportunities and delivers innovate solutions.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.