Aceville as part of DC Thomson Media are looking for a Membership Executive to join their team in Colchester.
- To implement the marketing strategy for the nominated paywalls in order to meet agreed financial and non-financial targets
- To develop a working relationship with all departments including Editorial, Design Studio, Finance and Web to ensure consistency and development of the marketing approach
- To take responsibility for creative & fulfilment to leverage memberships through promotional coverage and website development
- To monitor the success of marketing initiatives for allocated titles through appropriate measurement and evaluation for review with the Membership Marketing Manager
- To take responsibility for the day-to-day management of copywriting, email marketing, print marketing, social media management, website banners and the setting up promotions, briefing, and customer service issues
- Support with third-party partnerships including influencer and brand marketing
Critical Performance Areas
- To effectively implement membership marketing plans and renewals to meet the agreed targets
- To develop and agree cost-effective promotional activities agreeing on expected revenue return
- To develop online marketing campaigns to drive paid for memberships
- To identify potential problems, propose solutions
- To maintain market knowledge of the competitive and consumer environment
- To undertake ad-hoc projects as agreed with the Membership Marketing Manager
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you.
This is a full- time, permanent position, based in our Colchester office. We offer a generous package including: healthcare cash plan, excellent pension, a competitive salary, birthday day off after completion of your first year, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org