Marketing Campaign’s Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a talented and experienced Marketing Campaign’s Manager to join our Marketing Team here at PSP Media Group based in Glasgow City Centre.
PSP Media Group is part of the DC Thomson Media company and the successful candidate will join an expanding team in an exciting working environment. You will manage the increasing demands for provision of effective marketing campaigns utilising a range of traditional and digital marketing platforms to create demand and growth for a wide range of media platforms including events in sport and lifestyle sectors.
The successful candidate will:
- Lead the development and deployment of PSP’s marketing and activation plans to support the growth of a range of events and owned media platforms
- Have a proven track record of brand management and developing brand led marketing communications
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of a range of marketing techniques and media platforms
- Have previous experience of working in a high performing team in a brands marketing environment
- Have a passion for sport and a drive for achieving commercial results
- Possess previous experience of managing successful online marketing campaigns
- Have a proven track record of achieving commercial targets via deployment of multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Be able to devise social media and data led strategies to build effective customer relationships that enhance commercial growth
- Define the creative direction of marketing content aligned to target audiences and campaign subject matter
- Able to diversify on many projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment with excellent attention to detail.
- Possess hands-on experience of utilising analytics tools to monitor and evaluate multi-channel campaign performance
This is a key position to support the development of the in-house marketing team’s skill set and capability to create successful commercial campaigns aimed at growing audiences for a growing portfolio of events and sports media platforms.
Role and Responsibilities
Core responsibilities will be but not limited to:
- Promote the various PSP Media events and sports media platforms.
- Assist the Marketing Director in the development of key brands and aligned marketing strategies.
- Lead the planning and delivery of a set of annual marketing plans and schedule of marketing activities focused on achieving key objectives.
- Formulate targeted marketing activities aimed at driving consumer engagement and sales of a variety of products and services inc. tickets and subscriptions.
- Maximise sales and revenues through a variety of new and existing sales channels and marketing activity.
- Support the development and deployment of a consumer data strategy to enrich all marketing communications activity and build customer relations.
- Harness and apply data insights to enhance marketing performance across multiple channels.
- Campaign Integration – working with internal and external resources to ensure seamless integration between offline and online channels.
- Support the marketing team with clear briefing on the provision of digital content.
- Work with internal colleagues and partner agencies to provide creative insights and new marketing techniques aimed at increasing effectiveness and marketing campaign success.
- Work with the Marketing Director and Social Media Manager to strategize the role of digital platforms and social media in particular aligned to marketing campaigns.
- Expand reach and engagement of the digital audience for our portfolio of brands.
- Measurement and reporting – provide regular reporting of activities and digital performance across the portfolio against agreed KPIs.
- Support the delivery of PSP Media’s partners and stakeholders marketing objectives.
- Other relevant projects or tasks as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree level qualification in Marketing or a related or relevant discipline (essential).
- Experience of working in a Brands Marketing environment.
- A proven track record in achieving commercial success for consumer brands.
- Proven experience in development and delivery of marketing strategies for consumer brands.
- Robust knowledge of online and offline marketing channels and the marketing mix.
- Experienced in managing external agencies and suppliers in a range of marketing disciplines.
- Knowledge and experience of marketing within the sports industry desirable but not essential.
- Strong creative skills and experience of content marketing.
- Proven experience of generating, managing and deploying consumer data and insights.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to devise and implement strategies within an agreed timeframe.
- Experience of managing people and teams within a marketing environment.
- Proven budget management experience.
- Excellent communications and leadership skills.
In addition, the successful candidate will require:
- A willingness to learn and take on new ideas.
- Self-motivated and proactive and ready to work as part of a small team.
- Creative and innovative.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Good interpersonal, organisational and planning skills.
- Attention to detail and a penchant for accuracy.
- A willingness to work outside normal working hours when necessary.
- Flexibility to work from event locations, when required.
- A passion for sport with a strong knowledge of golf and football an advantage
In return we offer the chance to work for a dynamic company in an exciting and supportive working environment; we will reward you with a competitive salary based on experience.
To apply for the role, please send a covering letter and an up to date CV stating the skills you have from the requirements listed above and your salary expectations to: Kevin McQuillan at email@example.com
Closing Date: Friday 21st February 2020