Fitness Digital Writer
Stylist.co.uk is looking for a talented digital writer to join the Strong Women fitness vertical team in its London office.
Reporting to the fitness editor/executive editor (digital), the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of fitness trends and other health and fitness related interests, and to have demonstrable relative experience working in a busy digital publishing environment. They will be able to produce well-written, error free copy for digital, newsletter and social media formats.
They should be well versed in digital best practice relating to keywords, SEO and user experience, in addition to being familiar with online content management using a CMS.
- To write 3-4 engaging posts/shift, using the Stylist tone to grow our digital audience.
- To have a thorough understanding of the Stylist Strong Women writing style and tone, and what makes our digital readers tick.
- Generating unique, exclusive and exciting features and news ideas, and seeing them through from pitch to publication.
- To apply SEO knowledge and experience with traffic monitoring to all posts published.
- The ability to monitor your work post-publication and strive to hit digital targets.
- Monitoring social media to further understand the needs of our audience.
- Representing Stylist at external events as and when required.
Deadline: Monday 24th February, 2020