Events Administration Assistant
PSP Media Group is currently going through an exciting period of growth, having recently become part of DC Thomson. As a result, we are now looking to recruit an enthusiastic, self-motivated individual to join our busy team, working on our portfolio of large-scale live events. We are a close-knit team and between us we create some of the biggest and best magazines and consumer events in Scotland.
We are seeking an enthusiastic events administration assistant to join our existing team and help ensure the smooth running of events within the organisation.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of working in an office-based administrative role, good computer literacy and an excellent telephone manner. Good attention to detail, accuracy and a flexible approach are also essential.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Creating and updating event floor plans (using draft site or similar – training provided)
- Liaising with exhibitors and clients
- Admin duties to support the events team
- Help organise our portfolio of live events
To be successful in this role you will require:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Able to organise tasks and prioritise own workloads
- Be able to build strong relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Good time management
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our Glasgow Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.