The Job Role
We are looking for a dynamic Digital Planner to plan, implement and execute digital marketing campaigns. You will work closely with other internal departments, including account management, strategy, and creative, to deliver seamless, integrated digital marketing campaigns.
- Planning multi-channel distribution of creative marketing campaigns in line with client digital marketing strategies. Offering problem-solving techniques and proactive recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Managing customer persona, buyer journey and messaging portfolios for clients.
- Creating, managing, measuring and improving automation workflows.
- Using SEO techniques, and conversion analysis to ensure that campaign activity maximizes both awareness and conversion performance.
- Liaising with relevant parties to prepare and update activity planners.
- Maintaining a summary and analysis of all digital campaigns and insights.
- Analyzing the role and impact of various digital touchpoints on the client’s business and marketing strategies.
- Using statistical reporting techniques to enhance client position, and looking for improvement opportunities.
- Presenting campaign plans, reports and analysis to clients in support of account managers.
- Translating audience reach objectives into channel and distribution plans.
- Contributing to broader client marketing plans.
- Using channel and platform insights to contribute to broader creative briefs.
- Developing core campaign concepts into broad split-test platforms for optimization, both through copy and recommended visual development of the core campaign concept.
Knowledge, skills and attributes
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms and tools.
- Ability to independently source supporting data and research.
- Knowledge of automation techniques.
- Knowledge of social media platforms.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including experiment design.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Desire to learn and take initiative.
- Excellent presentation skills, including ability to relate results directly to business and marketing objectives.
- Creative mindset.
- Team player.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Experienced in completing projects.