Digital Marketing Manager
DCT Media are recruiting a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team in Dundee.
The role is responsible for the acquisition of subscribers and ultimately subscription sales to our digital newspaper business. Sitting within the Audience Management team you will work use data led insight to increase subscription sales across DC Thomson and partner platforms.
- Build annual and quarterly plans to exceed subscription sales targets of DC Thomson newspaper websites through both direct and indirect channels
- Optimisation of the subscriptions store to create a seamless sign up and payment experience
- Conversion of traffic from editorial sites through to the subscriptions stores
- Contribute to the proposition development including pricing, product and entitlements.
- Brief analytics team to deliver the insights required to understand performance, variables which drive traffic and be able to optimise your plan according to performance
- Reporting of daily, and weekly sales information as the team and business requires
- Forecasting of subscription sales as required for weekly trading, and DCT Media financial forecasting
- Ownership of the digital media strategy (inc social media), creative assets, and media agency
- Target driven individual motivated to set high targets and find ways to exceed them, and ability to manipulate data to understand variances to these
- Data and insight led approach to developing sales plans
- Bring a test and learn approach to the role to ensure continuous improvement to the discipline
- Ability to create annual and quarterly plans and communicate these
- Be able to work closely with multiple stakeholder teams, e.g. Analytics, Insight, Editorial and Technology, to build the optimum customer journey to subscription
- Knowledge and understanding of the media sector to give context to the analysis you are presenting
- Understanding of customer data to brief Analytics team that will get the required reporting and data with which to excel at your role
- Understand online subscription journeys, e-commerce and the media tools to be able to use content to find and engage audiences
- Knowledge of optimisation and testing software to allow learning of what motivates customers to subscribe
- Experience of an ability to manage digital media strategy and agency
- Degree qualified or relevant experience
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our Meadowside Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Onsite Staff Gym, excellent Pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.