Digital Marketing Executive
Aceville Publications, part of DC Thomson Media, is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive to join their team in Colchester.
Management of Aceville’s PPC digital marketing and paid social activity, delivering online & email campaigns. Overseeing and scheduling all digital marketing campaigns. Producing regular analytics reports. Working to an agreed set CPA and targets.
Scope of Job:
- Living and breathing PPC campaigns for the paywall department. Working to an agreed CPA
- Managing and creating PPC audiences, setting up retargeting campaigns
- Regular reporting and analysis of activity with recommendations
- Management of the implementation of digital marketing activity to drive subscriptions & memberships
- Provide professional overview of digital marketing initiatives and take operational responsibility for their implementation
- Shared responsibility for increasing traffic & conversions to all key websites
- Helping to manage email marketing via ESP planning and scheduling to hit agreed targets, including implementation of new software developments
- Day to day management of promoting and selling subscriptions/memberships
Duties and Key responsibilities:
- Working with the marketing team in creating and approving paid as content
- Implementation of affiliate window schemes
- Responsible for managing the website banner ads and pop ups
- Help maximise traffic and conversion rates from Google AdWords accounts
- Support the marketing team with their digital needs and contribute to maximising income providing advice and best practices and suggested approaches as appropriate
Analytics & Reporting:
- Report daily to the marketing manager as well as weekly / monthly summaries to the senior management ensuring that the information is easy to understand and accurate
- Use Analytics to report back on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and social media activity
- Commissioning of agencies, contractors, volunteers, where appropriate
- Overseeing and management of day to day stock control including problem solving
- Working to agreed budgets and targets
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full- time, permanent position, based in our Colchester office. We offer a generous package including: healthcare cash plan, excellent pension, a competitive salary, birthday day off after completion of your first year, and many more staff discounts and benefits.