Digital Marketing Executive
Aceville are looking for an experienced digital marketer to deliver our paid social, online & email campaigns. The successful candidate will be comfortable managing a range of brands at once and producing regular analytics reports with actionable recommendations.
Scope of Job:
- Management of the implementation of digital marketing activity to drive subscriptions & memberships
- Provide professional overview of digital marketing initiatives and take operational responsibility for their implementation
- Shared responsibility for increasing traffic & conversions to all key websites
- Helping to manage email marketing via ESP planning and scheduling to hit agreed targets including implementation of new software developments
- Day to day management of promoting and selling subscriptions/memberships
Duties and Key responsibilities:
- Working as part of the team to manage social media activity across various channels
- Creating, editing and approving content for Facebook, Twitter, linked in, e-mails & relevant websites
- Working with the marketing team in creating and approving posts and content for social media channels including paid for ad’s
- Implementation of affiliate window schemes
- Ensuring content is optimised for search engines
- Responsible for managing the website pop up / catfish ad schedule
- Help maximise traffic and conversion rates from both paid for activity Google AdWords accounts as well as magazine websites
- Support the marketing team with their digital needs and contribute to maximising income providing advice and best practices and suggested approaches as appropriate
Analytics & Reporting:
To Report daily to the marketing manager as well as weekly / monthly summaries to the senior management ensuring that the information is easy to understand and accurate.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you. If you are invited to an interview you will be provided with a task to complete prior to this.
This is a full- time, permanent position, based in our Colchester office. We offer a generous package including: healthcare cash plan, excellent pension, a competitive salary, birthday day off after completion of your first year, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org