Customer Contact Executive
Got a keen eye for detail and a sympathetic manner?
We are looking for talented individuals to join our Private Advertising team. Excellent English grammar and spelling skills are essential along with a polite and professional telephone manner.
As part of the Customer Experience Hub you will believe that the customer is at the heart of everything you do, while working in a small, friendly team.
If you are quick to learn, friendly and enthusiastic and ready to take on a challenge, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Answering high volumes of calls and emails proficiently
- Being an ambassador for our brands and titles
- Using a variety of systems and processes to enable you to do the job
- Entering data quickly and accurately
- Answering mail queries
- Working as a team player to not only assist customers but to help support each other
- Flexibility and an ability to multi task is essential. A calm and empathetic manner is required both in person and on the telephone.
- Enthusiasm, Energy and the ability to learn new systems and understand complex processes is required. In addition, we also require:
- A high standard of English, both written and verbal.
- A polite and professional telephone manner with an engaged and dedicated approach.
- Accurate data entry.
- A desire and willingness to continuously self-develop within the role.
- An ability to build relationships with customers and colleagues.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, 6 month fixed term contract, working 35 hours per week from our Dundee office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, health cash plan, excellent pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 8th September 2021
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.