BEANO BRAIN is seeking someone who is passionate about kids and families and an advocate of the role that authentic insight can play to drive business decisions to join the team as an Insight Executive (agency side).
Possessing qualitative research and project management skills, this person is ideally looking for a new challenge and a step up in the next stage of their career with scope for rapid progression. They are motivated by the opportunity to be an important team member in the fast growing Beano Brain business.
They are excited by working with passionate, expert kids insight colleagues and for UK & international clients who need inspiration about, guidance around and connection with kids, teens and families.
WHO IS BEANO BRAIN?
BEANO BRAIN IS A GEN ALPHA & GEN Z INSIGHTS CONSULTANCY FROM BEANO STUDIOS
Born from decades of experience with kids, we help companies build their own connections with families using our unparalleled knowledge of Gen Alpha, Gen Z and their Millennial parents.
Our bespoke consulting solutions help brands stay ahead of trends and prepare for the future by using the power of big data and pairing millions of proprietary data points with rich, qualitative panels and bespoke insight.
We love working with clients who are purposeful and are not afraid to ruffle a few feathers, like us!
We are on a mission to build an empathetic, insightful and often untold view of kids, teens and their families in order to inspire innovation for businesses and brands.
To manage and co-ordinate client insight projects, working closely with the Beano Brain Research Manager and project lead including:
- liaising with recruitment partners in the UK and globally
- cost collation, helping prepare research proposals, project set up, local partner/ supplier management
- preparing recruitment briefs and reviewing screeners
- overseeing recruitment progression
Qualitative research projects for external clients ·
- You will take part in client meetings and be part of the briefing and proposal process
- You will feed into the design of insight projects, with guidance from line managers o Including drafting discrete parts of client proposals
- You will support in the preparation, management and carrying out of quality ad hoc research, from initiation to completion – Including drafting pre-tasks, discussion guides for qualitative research methods (including interviews, mini-groups etc)
- To be involved in managing and running online qualitative panels for clients (e.g. Indeemo) – including drafting and uploading online community guides
- You will proficiently use digital interviewing platforms (e.g. Zoom)
- You will moderate fieldwork with kids, teens, parents and other relevant audiences, including individual depth interviews and taking increasing responsibility across mini groups and co-creation sessions
- You will help to draft insightful, persuasive and action inspiring presentations, working closely with the senior project team
- You will provide support in analysis and writing debriefs, both single & multi market, creating persuasive and action inspiring presentations
- You will help present insights to Beano Brain clients with support from the senior team
KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to degree level (preferable but not essential)
- Interest in and curiosity for youth culture / trends / associated brand world
- Project management experience / able to work with field to ensure projects and recruitment run smoothly (with some guidance from Beano Brain Research Manager)
- Sound understanding of qualitative research methods and techniques
- Able to interpret quantitative results, with an appetite for developing a proficiency in basic quantitative research methods and techniques
- Some experience moderating 1:1 sessions and online communities
- Experience observing / note taking across a variety of session types
- Strong analytical skills and experience contributing to analysis sessions
- Excellent lateral thinking skills, in particular an ability to look beyond the obvious
- Ability to write first draft of discussion guides / pre-tasks /community guides with clear briefing from seniors
- Able to write small sections of debrief/ output with clear briefing from seniors
- Strong communication skills with different levels within the business/external suppliers
- Highly proficient in PPT / Word
- Creative problem solver
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience working with kids, able to build quick rapport
- Expertise in specific area of youth culture and/ or families
- Experience working on multi-market projects, especially the US
- Experience working on mixed quant/ qual projects
Beano Brain welcomes applications from everyone who make up our diverse society to make sure we are best placed to create the amazing stuff kids love to watch, read, play, make and share with their friends.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 37.5 hours per week from our London, Fleet Street Office. We offer a generous package including 26 days holiday (not inclusive of bank holidays), health cash plan, onsite staff gym, excellent pension, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.