Here at Aceville we are best known for our best-selling publications, market-leading brands, and large digital reach. We have a thriving education team which is dedicated to providing support to 100,000s of teachers from around the world to improve outcomes for children.
We are currently looking for an experienced Campaign Manager to join our growing education team at Aceville. This key role will take responsibility for driving growth in our subscription business delivering strategic, effective, and successful multi-channel marketing campaigns. You will play a vital role in planning and executing campaigns and providing insights and analysis to senior stakeholders.
- Strategy: You will work in a fast-paced and innovative team to devise and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Market: You will develop expertise in the education market, building your knowledge of the challenges and opportunities in education to ensure as a business we deliver effective campaigns and successful products.
- Reporting: You will analyse campaign performance and present your insights to senior stakeholders.
- Team: You will work closely with product managers and senior stakeholders and play a key role in marketing and wider business strategic development.
- You will have significant experience in a direct marketing role – preferably in a B2B and/or education environment.
- You will have a proven track record of executing successful revenue driving campaigns.
- You are self-motivated and driven, with a passion for excellence.
- A creative thinker, you will have excellent copywriting skills and the ability to develop engaging campaigns for a targeted audience.
- An excellent verbal and written communicator with an eye for detail.
- You will thrive on taking ownership and responsibility with the ability to make decisions and accept accountability.
- You have experience of working with CRMs (ie HubSpot).
- You have experience of social media planning and audience engagement.
We pride ourselves on putting people first. This role is exposed to an incredible array of departments and upskilling opportunities, making progression easy for someone who is motivated to succeed. We’ll work with you to develop and progress your career based on what you enjoy. Plus, as part of DC Thomson Media, we offer a competitive package of benefits to support your personal and professional development. This includes a healthcare cash plan, pension scheme and mental health support.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you.
This is a full- time, permanent position. We offer a generous package including: a competitive salary, birthday day off after completion of your first year, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.