Aceville’s promotions team are looking for a buyer to play an active role on the covermount buying process across both group companies. The successful candidate will deliver strong financial management and have an in-depth understanding of supply chain management as well as ensuring the highest standards of quality and safety are met throughout.
- To develop a working relationship with all stakeholders including editorial, design, digital, finance and advertising to ensure consistency and development of the promotional approach
- To evaluate, assess and help to refine safety procedures and policies for the benefit of the brands and our customers ensuring that all items sourced meet the highest safety standards
- To ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies and standards across safety, labelling and packaging
- To identify sustainability risks and highlight opportunities which increase the organisation’s sustainability credentials by testing and monitoring technological advances and global trends in the new materials industry
- Critical path management which involves liaising with all parties involved including suppliers in UK, Europe and China
- To analyse market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions of attractive/desirable products that enhance our packages
- To identify growth opportunities within product ranges, working on costs and potential revenue streams
- To perform covermount cost analysis and set appropriate benchmarks in order to successfully work within budget parameters set by senior management
- To ensure all purchase orders and related paperwork are accurately completed and managed efficiently
- To ensure that all specification sheets provided to the teams are accurate, contain the correct safety working and are then followed with artwork to the correct specifications
- To ensure we are negotiating with UK and International suppliers for the best pricing at all times
- To identify opportunities and contribute ideas to utilise existing covermount stock
- To identify opportunities for cost-savings across both companies through bulk ordering, shipping and leveraging supplier relationships
- To evaluate and enhance our operations in local spend while researching and prospecting developments in global spend.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you.
This is a full-time, temporary position, based in our Colchester office. We offer a generous package including: healthcare cash plan, excellent pension, a competitive salary, birthday day off after completion of your first year, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org