Business Development Executive
A key commercial role in the development of Stylist Loves digital brand – Stylist’s product recommendation hub for cult-buys and brilliant experiences for women who want more from their world – and part of a wider digital team driving significant digital growth. Responsible for driving affiliate and CTA/ DTC based revenue into the Stylist Loves email product.
Working closely with affiliate networks, brands and PR agencies to create opportunities for the right brands to integrate with Stylist Loves via paid content and feature opportunities.
You’ll be an ambassador for Stylist Loves and champion Stylist’s brand ethos.
- Responsible for the growth of call to action commercial content and formats across Stylist’s online product suite. Plugging in to affiliate marketing budgets to develop and grow revenues
- Building and managing a portfolio of brands that will work with Stylist Loves via direct CTA/ DTC campaigns
- Working closely with editorial and the wider digital team to ensure editorial and product is aligned to maximising commerce-lead commercial revenues
Responsibilities will include
- Running an active pipeline of affiliate and CTA/ DTC based revenue for Stylist Loves – identifying and proactively approaching new brands with the opportunities
- Develop new and innovative ways of working with brands focused on developing direct CTA via Stylist Loves
- Administrative tasks around affiliates; gathering collateral and data from all stakeholders and chasing clients when necessary
- Establish first class working relationships with brands, affiliate networks and representatives alike
- Sending/ managing newsletters and sourcing offers where affiliates are included
About you and your experience
- A self-starter, proactive with strong sales skills and good attention to detail
- Proven affiliate/ commercial editorial experience with tangible results
- People skills – be able to establish good quality working relationships within the department as well as with external brands, PRs and affiliate networks
- Demonstrable, relative experience working in digital
- Show a strong sense of individual accountability and the ability to work autonomously
- A love for testing and learning
- Is passionate, enthusiastic and results driven
Deadline is Wednesday 26th February, 2020