Advertising Account Manager
Main Job Purpose
To generate magazine revenue through advertising opportunities both in print and online. 85% of the role will be managing customers via the telephone.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To generate magazine advertising revenue
- Speak and build rapport with new and existing advertisers
- Build bespoke proposals for new and existing advertisers
- Chase artwork and proof where necessary
- Maintain and manage and grow CRM system
- Achieve key KPI’s
- To ensure that all KPI’s are met as set on a weekly, monthly basis
- To build the brand, delivering new ideas and concepts
- To represent What Franchise at all times
- To report to the Ad Director on a regular basis
- To deliver growth across our digital portfolio
- Sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Great customer service/ relation skills
- Teamwork skills
- Strong time management
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our Colchester or London, Fleet Street Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank holidays), In addition to annual leave entitlement, your Birthday off after your first continuous year with the business. Health cash plan, Health Club discounts including Pure Gym and David Lloyd, Cycle to work scheme with secure onsite bike storage, up to 9.5% pension contribution, a competitive salary, Death in Service pay-out scheme and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.