Advertising Account Manager
What Franchise Portfolio, part of DC Thompson; are the largest UK franchise magazine publishers with over 20 years’ experience. The Franchise portfolio is rapidly expanding their output across all brands, it has never been a better time to join the team.
Main Job Purpose
To generate magazine revenue through advertising opportunities both in print and online. Much of the role will be managing customers via the telephone.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To generate magazine advertising revenue
- Speak and build rapport with new and existing advertisers
- Build bespoke proposals for new and existing advertisers
- Chase artwork and proof where necessary
- Maintain and manage and grow CRM system
- Achieve key KPI’s
- To ensure that all KPI’s are met as set on a weekly, monthly basis
- To build the brand, delivering new ideas and concepts
- To represent What Franchise at all times
- To report to the Ad Director on a regular basis
- To deliver growth across our digital portfolio
- Sales experience
- Excellent telephone manner & written communication skills
- Motivated & driven
- Ability to build rapport quickly
- Great customer service/ relation skills
- The ability to work well within a team, or independently
- Excellent time management
We pride ourselves on putting people first. This role is exposed to an incredible array of departments and upskilling opportunities, making progression easy for someone who is motivated to succeed. We’ll work with you to develop and progress your career based on what you enjoy. Plus, as part of DC Thomson Media, we offer a competitive package of benefits to support your personal and professional development. This includes a healthcare cash plan, pension scheme and mental health support.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter outlining exactly why we should hire you.
This is a full- time, permanent position working from our office in Colchester or Eastbourne. We offer a generous package including: a competitive salary, birthday day off after completion of your first year, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.