Account Manager (Colchester)
At DC Thomson, we are going through an exciting time. Our business is growing, and it is essential we remain agile and innovative in order to inspire and service our client’s needs. We provide audiences and advertising solutions to a range of SME and larger blue chip companies.
As an Account Manager your dynamic role will be to generate and grow revenues across our commercial portfolio via digital, social media, audio, video sponsorships and printed magazines.
You will be a fundamental member of our well supported, creative team and will have a crucial role in promoting the organisation, developing new accounts, growing existing relationships and delivering high quality, targeted advertising solutions to a range of clients and agencies.
We will ensure that the successful candidate is given full training and development support, with fantastic opportunities for growth and career expansion.
- To proactively represent our commercial proposition to clients and agencies with creative solutions and deliver revenue growth
- Effectively manage a portfolio of clients and introduce new clients to the business
- Create bespoke multi-channel proposals to meet clients needs with a strong focus on digital solutions
- Close and secure proposals with clients via phone, email and video calls
- Help ensure campaigns are delivered correctly and on time with the help of the digital production department.
- Work closely with other stakeholders in the papercraft & mixed media craft teams to deliver strong brand identity and revenue growth
- Maintain and manage CRM system to be 100% accurate
- Achieve predefined KPI’s
- Successful sales experience and preferably within media and publishing but not essential.
- Passion for digital media and creative thinking
- Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and autonomously.
- Strong Communicator – Able to Build appropriate rapport easily at all levels. Engaging and open. Ability to bring relevant debate to the table.
- Motivated and driven to hit predefined targets
- Great customer service/relation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise your workload and taking ownership of all assigned tasks and delivering within set deadlines.
- Quick learner and adaptable.
To apply for this role, please follow our online application process and submit a CV and cover letter.
This is a full-time, permanent position, working 35 hours per week from our Colchester Office. We offer a generous package including 34 days holiday, performance related commission scheme, access to a training programme to help with your personal development, Health Cash Plan, an excellent workplace Pension scheme, a competitive salary, and many more staff discounts and benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from everyone and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or any other protected characteristics.
If you have any issues with your application, please email email@example.com
Please note that we reserve the right to close the vacancy early once we have received suitable applications. Therefore, please ensure you submit your application as early as possible to avoid disappointment.