Scottish Wedding Directory
Scottish Wedding Directory is the only magazine you need to plan a wedding in Scotland. Packed with advice, creative ideas and real Scottish weddings, you’ll find endless inspiration for your own big day.
Here are five great reasons to pick up the Winter 2017 issue of Scottish Wedding Directory:
- Body confidence:We dislike the pressure heaped on brides to lose weight for the wedding, so this issue is a celebration of you, just as you are. From a photoshoot featuring four real brides-to-be to a plus-size bride who shunned the big day diet, we show you that bridal beauty comes in all shapes and sizes.
- Fashion special: Our bumper fashion section showcases the brand new 2017 dresses, must-have hair accessories (and, er, how to wear them), and swoonworthy shoes from flats to skyscrapers. Plus, we meet the brides who designed their own wedding dress.
- Real weddings: One bride rocked a leather jacket. One bride wore a red Vera Wang dress. One is a model who married a rather famous footballer. And all of them tied the knot in Scotland!
- What trends are set to be huge in wedding world? We take a look at the next big things to make your wedding memorable (street food trucks: we’re looking at you).
- Your free copy of Scottish Wedding Venues magazine. No other magazine is dedicated to helping you find your dream wedding venue in Scotland, whether you’re seeking a stylish hotel, fairytale castle or rustic barn!
And that’s just scratching the surface. We have some awesome competitions too. Win a wedding worth £5,000 at Cameron House on Loch Lomond, a minimoon at Fonab Castle Hotel, kilt outfit hire for up to six members of your wedding party and a luxury honeymoon in the Maldives.